Jerusalem Prayer List – January 22, 2016
In the last two weeks I have been in Seattle, Washington for five days, in Israel for one day, in Holland for four days, and now Marcia and I are in California for our granddaughter’s Bat Mitzvah. I suppose that it is reasonable to ask for prayer for myself and for my family. Especially since the 70th year of my life is aIbout to end soon and I shall enter into the 71styear of my life on the run. It is a year of much travels and therefore for a great need of prayer. It seems like in my “old age” the Lord has need of me and it is definitely so that I have much more need of Him. So, please would you pray for Joseph and Marcia Shulam! Please ask the Lord to keep us safe in our travels and healthy and protected from all harm. Please ask the Lord to bless our work in His Kingdom. Here are some of the things that we are working on together with our brothers in Israel, Brazil, Italy, Portugal, USA, Finland, Hong Kong, China, Mongolia, Japan, and Korea:
- Pray for the solution and Restoration of the millions of Jews who were forced to convert to Catholicism during the hundreds of years of Catholic Inquisition.
- The opening the doors of Aliyah (immigration) to Israel for those among these Anussim/Marrano Jews to return both physically and spiritually to the Land of Israel.
- The ability to cope with the hundreds of new families that the city of Jerusalem is referring to Netivyah for assistance with food and basic products and needs. To cope with the people and be a blessing and also to cope with the financial needs that make it possible for Netivyah to bless the needy people of Jerusalem!
- To train and enable the young leadership of Netivyah and the Roeh Israel Congregation to receive the authority and leadership with God’s blessing and a full measure of His Grace!To see the Restoration Movement for both the Church and Israel bloom like the Rose of Sharon around the whole world without dissensions and contentions.
- Pray for a special blessing to all those who pray for Jerusalem and for Israel and for Netivyah and the Roeh Israel Congregation. I pray that God’s visible fulfillment of His promises to Abraham, to Moses and to David, will not only be a full reality, but also for the whole World to see the Hand of God move among us all.
- Pray for the situation in the Middle East in general and specifically for the Lord to dissipate the hate and murderous intentions of the enemies of Israel from the outside and for the fools inside Israel.
- Pray for the health of my own family, Marcia, Barry, Beth, Joey, Danah and Noaam, and Marcia’s father and mother. Pray also for the long list of prayer requests that I have send every week. These are all good people who need the Lord ‘s healing hand and merciful touch of healing. A touch of God’s mercy in healing would become a major boon for the witness of Yeshua among the nations. Here is the list of prayer request from last week: Please pray brother Michael Knezevich in Portland, and Raymond and his family and work in Singapore, and Ruby in Oklahoma City, and in Japan we pray for the following dear brothers and sisters: Pastor Curita in Tokyo, and the husband of Yumi, and Sadako San (she is in her high 90’s and has been praying for Israel for 75 years), Shoko San, Takeo Sensei and Tomoko San all in Japan. Pray for Tim Tucker, Anna (she has fallen and is in the hospital now) and her daughters Satu-Maria, and Anne-Mirjim. Anna-Majia is a dear sister who has been hospitalized for many years and I ask God to have mercy on her and heal her in Yeshua’s name, just like for all the other brothers and sisters who are ill. In the United States we have our son Barry who just called me and said that he has bronchitis in addition to stomach problems. Barry needs prayer for healing and our daughter Danah, and granddaughter Noaam, and Marcia’s parents Horace and June who are old and suffering from illness.
- In Israel we need to pray for Marcia my wife, Sara and Zvi, Sarit, Miriam, Lev, Tania, David S., Zvi D., and for Luda who is in Russia right now. I ask you to also continue to pray for Paul and Clara and especially Tirza who are in Brazil.
- Pray for the 10th Annual Congress in Belo-Horizonte, Brazil that will be held in the first Week of February. We will have representatives from Finland, Portugal, France, and from all around South America. We need your prayers for this important event.
- Pray for the opening up of the gates of Israel to accept the Marrano/Anussim Jews back home with open arms and great hospitality. This is an historical moment like the return of the prodigal son to the arms and hugs of the Father. The State of Israel needs the inspiration and vision of God’s prophetic promises that the exiles will return home and there is no other group of people who are still exiled as those who were spiritually raped by the Catholic Church/normative and historical Christianity and in need of restoration.
God bless each and every one of you for standing with us and with Israel and above all standing on God’s promises!